PRAGUE 14 CITY DISTRICT OFFICE
Address: Bratří Venclíků 1073/8, 198 21 Prague 9 – Černý Most
Switchboard tel.: 225 295 101
Information office tel.: 225 295 270
Registry tel.: 281 912 861
Contact person for the area of migration: František Bradáč
telephone: 225 295 343
The Prague 14 City District is located in the northeastern outskirts of Prague and includes the historical municipalities Kyje, Hloubětín and Hostavice and recently built housing estates Černý Most I and II.
The Prague 14 City District Office actively promotes the integration of migrants living in Prague 14 into Czech society. Activities of the Prague 13 City District are focused on the following areas:
- – Providing individual and universal support to children with a different mother tongue at primary schools and kindergartens and also supporting the education of teachers;
- – Czech lessons, facts about the Czech Republic, and legal issues important for adult foreigners living in the CR;
- – The creation and distribution of informative materials for foreigners;
- – Providing social and legal counselling in cooperation with the Organization for Aid to Refugees and the Prague Integration Centre;
- – Supporting friendly coexistence through campaigns, projects and cultural events;
- – Funding activities and events for foreigners within subsidy schemes of the city district.
Here you can find important information about the Prague 14 City District Office in English:
Labour Office Branch
Prague 9 Contact Point (for Prague 9, 14, 18, 19, 20 and 21)
Prague Social Security Administration (PSSA)
The territorial jurisdiction of the office is not limited. You can choose any local office regardless your place of residence or headquarters.
Prague 9 Local Office
Address: Prague 9 (Libeň), Drahobejlova 945/48, 192 21