photo: OPU’s Facebook
The Community Centre of the Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU) invites all foreigners who reside in Prague to a seminar on employment in a legal context. The seminar will be led by lawyer Štěpán Pastorek, who will explain in detail:
- Different legal forms of work and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Essential elements of work contracts.
- What to be careful about when signing a work contract.
- Employer’s obligations to employees.
- Where to seek help if you are treated unfairly by your employer.
The seminar will be followed by personal consultations which will allow for answering individual questions of the participants. The participants may send their questions in advance together with their registration for the seminar.
Date: Wednesday 11th March 2020 from 4:30 p.m.
Venue: Community Centre of the Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU), Kovářská 4, Prague 9
Conditions for participants: If you want to come to the seminar, please send a registration email with your name, surname, and the type of your residence permit to firstname.lastname@example.org. The capacity is limited to 12 people, so do not hesitate.
For more information, see OPU’s Facebook.