Where Can Foreigners in the CR Look for a Job?

As a foreigner with free access to the Czech labour market, you can look for a job via advertisements published in newspapers or on the Internet. You can also use services of accredited employment agencies.

Useful Links for Looking for a Job:

If you want to consult an employment agency, make sure that it is on the list of accredited agencies on the web portal of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.
If you apply for the Employee Card (or another type of work permit), your future job position has to be advertised on the integrated portal of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Be as independent as possible! Do not be afraid of contacting social workers from integration centers and non-governmental non-profit organisations, who will help you to find vacancies, to write a professional CV and help you get ready for an interview.