Up-to-date Information for Citizens of Ukraine
Important and up-to-date information about helping refugees and activities of the City of Prague: website Hlavní město Praha pro Ukrajinu
For comprehensive and reliable information on residence in the CR for citizens of Ukraine, follow mvcr.cz.
Information service for refugees from Ukraine who have arrived in Prague is provided by the Prague website for helping Ukraine.
Do you need further information? The Ministry of the Interior has set up a telephone line +420 974 801 802 and an email email@example.com for your questions.
Do you need free help and advice? There are NGOs that offer legal and social counselling as well as other services:
- Organization for Aid to Refugees: +420 730 158 779, +420 730 158 781
- Association for Integration and Migration: +420 224 224 379, firstname.lastname@example.org
- InBaze: (+420) 739 037 353, email@example.com
- Centre for the Integration of Foreigners: +420 704 600 700, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integration Centre Prague – legal and social counselling, interpreting and services of our information centre
- Use infoline of Caritas of the CR in Czech and Ukrainian
Helping Ukraine and Ukrainian Citizens
Would you like to help but don’t know where to direct your help? Do you need information? At nasiukrajinci.cz, you will find a nationwide navigation page that will help you make your decision.
If you are offering help at a large scale (whole hotels, mass transportation, etc.), please contact the relevant Ukraine Assistance Centre.
The navigation page with links to verified financial and material collections and other information is run by stojimezaukrajinou.cz.
Do you have the capacity to accommodate families fleeing the war in the Prague capital? Please fill in the form on this page: pomocukrajine.eu.
Information on humanitarian aid for Ukraine and offers of medical assistance is available on the website of the Ministry of Health.
We are pleased to introduce our website, which is primarily intended for migrants living in Prague. At the same time, this website provides useful information for all residents of the capital of Prague, which is becoming more and more culturally diverse, just like a number of other European cities.>