Here is an overview of information and a list of organisations to contact:
Do you need free help and advice? There are NGOs that offer legal and social counselling as well as other services:
- Organization for Aid to Refugees: +420 730 158 779, +420 730 158 781
- Association for Integration and Migration: +420 224 224 379, firstname.lastname@example.org
- InBaze: (+420) 739 037 353, email@example.com
- Centre for the Integration of Foreigners: +420 704 600 700, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integration Centre Prague – legal and social counselling, interpreting and services of our information centre
- Use infoline of Caritas of the CR in Czech and Ukrainian
- Psychological and psychosocial support is provided free of charge and in person by the AMIGA association and their partners within the DUMKA project: +420 778 979 211, email@example.com.
Would you like to help but don’t know where to direct your help? Do you need information?
- At nasiukrajinci.cz you will find a nationwide navigation page that will help you understand the situation.
- If you are offering help at a large scale (whole hotels, mass transportation, etc.), please contact the Ukraine Assistance Centre.
- If you are offering help at a small scale or if you are requesting assistance, use the Pomáhej Ukrajině (Help Ukraine) platform established by the Consortium of Migrants Assisting Organizations.
- See stojimezaukrajinou.cz to find links to verified financial and material collections and other information.
- Do you have the capacity to accommodate families fleeing the war in the capital of Prague? Please fill in the form on this page: pomocukrajine.eu.
- Information on humanitarian aid for Ukraine and offers of medical assistance are available on the website of the Ministry of Health.