Information for Newcomers from Ukraine
- Here is an overview of information and a list of organisations to contact:
- Centre for Follow-up Support for Refugees from Ukraine (CNPUU) – assistance with finding housing, health, education, and income (employment, benefits)
Tip: We keep updating the information available for you. Follow the News section on our website as well as Prague for All on Facebook!
- Important and up-to-date information about helping refugees and activities of the City of Prague: website Hlavní město Praha pro Ukrajinu
- We keep updating the information available for you. Follow the News section on our website as well as Prague for All on Facebook!
- For comprehensive and reliable information on residence in the CR for citizens of Ukraine, follow mvcr.cz.
- Information service for refugees from Ukraine who have arrived in Prague is provided by the Prague website for helping Ukraine.
- Do you need further information? The Ministry of the Interior has set up a telephone line +420 974 801 802 and an email firstname.lastname@example.org for your questions.
- Assistance for people with disabilities coming to the CR from Ukraine
Do you need free help and advice? There are NGOs that offer legal and social counselling as well as other services:
- Organization for Aid to Refugees: +420 730 158 779, +420 730 158 781
- Association for Integration and Migration: +420 224 224 379, email@example.com
- InBaze: (+420) 739 037 353, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre for the Integration of Foreigners: +420 704 600 700, email@example.com
- Integration Centre Prague – legal and social counselling, interpreting and services of our information centre
- Use infoline of Caritas of the CR in Czech and Ukrainian
- Psychological and psychosocial support is provided free of charge and in person by the AMIGA association and their partners within the DUMKA project: +420 778 979 211, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to help but don’t know where to direct your help? Do you need information?
- At nasiukrajinci.cz you will find a nationwide navigation page that will help you understand the situation.
- If you are offering help at a large scale (whole hotels, mass transportation, etc.), please contact the Ukraine Assistance Centre.
- If you are offering help at a small scale or if you are requesting assistance, use the Pomáhej Ukrajině (Help Ukraine) platform established by the Consortium of Migrants Assisting Organizations.
- See stojimezaukrajinou.cz to find links to verified financial and material collections and other information.
- Do you have the capacity to accommodate families fleeing the war in the capital of Prague? Please fill in the form on this page: pomocukrajine.eu.
- Information on humanitarian aid for Ukraine and offers of medical assistance are available on the website of the Ministry of Health.