The anti-epidemic measures are now being gradually eased. From 30th November 2020, all primary school children from 1st to 5th grade and 9th graders will return to schools. 6th–8th grades will start weekly rotating attendance.
Measures effective from 23rd November:
- The night curfew is shortened to 11:00 p.m.– 5:00 a.m.
- Shops and restaurant take-away windows may be open until 11:00 p.m. (except for Sunday).
- The limit for gathering is now 6 people.
- Libraries may lend books via take-away windows.
- Farmers markets are only allowed to sell Christmas decorations.
- Final tests at driving schools and other qualification examinations may take place
- Participation in weddings and funerals is limited to 20 people.
- Concerts and other musical, theatre, film and other artistic performances may take place without an audience.
For more information see the website of the Prague City Hall.