Moving to another country is difficult for both parents and their children. The stress of adapting to life in a new country can affect the relationship between the parent and the…More
Organisation for Aid to Refugees (OPU) invites you to a lecture and a follow-up workshop on the topic of digital technologies and children.
Content of the lecture:
– social networks
– Internet security
– influence of mobile technologies on the education process, memory, and sleep
– children’s self-reflection and the development of personality in the online environment
– social networking addiction and what makes the social networks so appealing to children
– practical advice and approaches which will help you facilitate the dialogue about the Internet between you and your children
– help with achieving the balance between the online and the offline world
– the future of technology in children’s lives
WHEN: Saturday 28th September from 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: OPU Community Centre, Kovářská 4, Prague 9
The events are FREE OF CHARGE.
TO REGISTER, write to: email@example.com