Prague City Gallery (GHMP) warmly invites you to the second edition of their sales fair with a focus on art literature Art Book Fair 2022. During two days, it will…More
The ice skating rink at Letná has been a traditional project of the Prague City Hall. The ice skating rink at Letná plain is located in front of Sparta Prague football stadium close to Milady Horákové Street. Ice skating is not the only activity you can do here – you can also come for interesting accompanying programme.
Members of the public and schools can benefit from free ice skating classes with trained instructors. Schools are advised to make timely reservations of the classes. The instructors will not be available for school classes without prior reservations.
Unlike previous years, the ice skating rink will be open until 24th February 2019.
On 14th February you can look forward to Valentine skating!
What’s new this year?
• Extension of the opening date: from 1st December 2018 to 24th February 2019,
• Standard size ice rink (40 x 15 metres) + separated children’s area (10 x 15 metres),
• Large and better-oriented heated tent of 10 x 15 meters for getting ready to skate with a refreshment stand,
• Free ice skating classes with instructors,
• Newly equipped rental and sharpening services – customers get served faster.
Same as last year: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. (with the exception of bank holidays)
More information is available here.