MigAct and the City of Prague invite you to fill in a questionnaire for evaluation…More
The City of Prague and the Integration Centre Prague invite you to take part in a round table to discuss “Inspiration by Munich Models of Local Integration”. The event will take place on the 16th May 2019 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. at the hall of the House at the Stone Bell (Dům u Kamenného zvonu) in the Old Town Square.
The round table is held as a part of a project of the Czech-German Future Fund. Based on a previous cooperation with the Munich city council and NGOs based in Munich, we would like to give you the opportunity to draw inspiration from their experience with local integration. We will also discuss whether the experience can be transposed to the Czech environment. The round table is organised for the wide professional public. It will give you an opportunity to network at an international level and to obtain the know-how of the Munich city council and the Munich organisations which work with migrants. The round table will be held in a form of a panel discussion with German participants of the project.
Please, register here.
– Presentation of the policy of integration foreigners in Munich and its principles.
– Presentation of good practice of the integration measures of the City of Munich, promotion of projects, presentation of the projects (Info-Points for migrants from Bulgaria and Romania)
– Presentation of the AMIGA project: supporting the employment of foreigners, the Job-café organisation, counselling.
– Presentation of the ReDi School organisation which deals with digital integration; narrow cooperation with IT employers.
– Discussion on the possibilities of implementation of the good practice into the Czech environment.
The event will take place in English, there will be no interpreting.
Programme changes may occur.