How to identify danger? How to reduce risks? How to find help? People fleeing war…More
Thanks to the favourable development of the epidemiological situation, some of the extraordinary measures will be cancelled from Monday 17th May. We have prepared an overview of the major changes for you.
- In the whole of the CR, lower grades of primary schools will be open. Pupils will no longer be rotating.
- Upper grades of primary schools will open in Prague, the Central Bohemian, Pardubice, Plzeň, Karlovy Vary, Hradec Králové, and Liberec Regions.
- Outdoor restaurant seating areas will open. There may be 4 guests at one table maximum (if they are not all from the same household). All customers must show a negative test result, a proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 within the last 90 days.
- The restrictions on club, sports, dance, and other organised events will be partially lifted, enabling them to be attended by up to 50 persons outdoors or 10 indoors, under the usual anti-epidemic conditions.
- It will be possible to visit healthcare and social facilities under strict anti-epidemic conditions.
- Zoos and botanical gardens are allowed to open with half capacity.
- Outdoor cultural events for up to 700 people will be allowed to take place. Again, the participants will have to produce a COVID-19 negative test, a proof of vaccination which took place at least 14 days ago, or a proof of recovery from COVID-19 within the past 90 days.