MigAct and the City of Prague invite you to fill in a questionnaire for evaluation…More
The new stricter measures listed below are in effect from Wednesday 14th October to 3rd November 2020:
- All schools will be closed including lower grades of primary schools (to be opened on 2nd October 2020).
- It is forbidden to provide accommodation services to pupils (with the exception of international students) and to organise open air school programmes.
- Bars, restaurants, and clubs will be closed. They may operate only on a takeaway basis until 8 p.m. Hotel restaurants will be open until 8 p.m.
- There is a ban on public consumption of alcohol.
- The maximum number of people that may gather in a public space is 6.
- A curfew has been imposed on people living in homes for the elderly.
- The requirement to wear face masks has been extended to public transport stations and stops.
Here you can find information on Covid-19 testing, including a list of sampling points in Prague and a reservation system.
For more information in English, see praha.eu.