The state of emergency has been extended only until 11th April 2021. The end of…More
The new stricter measures listed below are in effect from Wednesday 14th October to 3rd November 2020:
- All schools will be closed including lower grades of primary schools (to be opened on 2nd October 2020).
- It is forbidden to provide accommodation services to pupils (with the exception of international students) and to organise open air school programmes.
- Bars, restaurants, and clubs will be closed. They may operate only on a takeaway basis until 8 p.m. Hotel restaurants will be open until 8 p.m.
- There is a ban on public consumption of alcohol.
- The maximum number of people that may gather in a public space is 6.
- A curfew has been imposed on people living in homes for the elderly.
- The requirement to wear face masks has been extended to public transport stations and stops.
Here you can find information on Covid-19 testing, including a list of sampling points in Prague and a reservation system.
For more information in English, see praha.eu.