UNICEF and GHMP invite you to celebrate World Children’s Day. The event will run throughout the day, and you can come and go anytime except 16:30-17:30, when there will be…More
During the week of 11th to 17th July 2022 (from 1 to 6 p.m.), we invite you to visit all sites and expositions of Prague City Gallery (PCG) and to take part in workshops reflecting current exhibitions, permanent exhibitions and PCG sites. Art material will be available on site.
Feel free to come and leave anytime between 1 and 6 p.m.
The workshops are not interrelated – you may attend as many as you like. There is no need to register in advance.
The admission is CZK 5 for children up to the age of 10 and CZK 20 for everyone else.
Creative Week at PCG: 7 days – 7 sites – 7 workshops – 7 themes
- Mon 11th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., Colloredo-Mansfeld Palace, Education Centre / On statues on the Charles Bridge
- Tue 12th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., Bílek’s Villa / Permanent exhibition: František Bílek Studio
- Wed 13th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., House at the Stone Bell (Dům U Kamenného zvonu) / Exhibition: Heroin Crystal – The 90s generation at PCG
- Thu 14th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., Municipal Library / public sculpture for the Municipal Library and Mariánské Square (at Colloredo-Mansfeld Palace, Education Centre)
- Fri 15th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., House of Photography / exhibition: Divination from a Night Sky Partially Obscured by Clouds – Role of Photography in the Post-Media Age
- Sat 16th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., Troja Château, Eko-Studio in the château’s orangery / exhibition: Suška – Stones / Škoda – Objects
- Sun 17th June 2022, 1 to 6 p.m., František Bílek’s House in Chýnov / long-term exhibition
More information on the Creative Week event in Czech is available here.