MigAct and the City of Prague invite you to fill in a questionnaire for evaluation…More
During April you can come to CIC to learn Czech or to take part in seminars for jobseekers where you will, for example, get tips on how to prepare for a job interview. No registration is required. CIC also organises open clubs – leisure events available to anyone eager to meet new people, to join a discussion on cultural differences and similarities, and to broaden their mind as well as vocabulary. To see a list of the events which will take place in Prague during April, have a look at CIC’s website and Facebook.
More information about the individual events can also be found at www.cicpraha.org or by getting in touch with the contact person mentioned below in the information about the particular event.
- 5 February to 21 June: low-threshold Czech courses (no registration), address: Prague 8, Karlínské náměstí 7, Nová půda
- 22 January to 7 June: evening low-threshold Czech courses (no registration), address: Prague 13, Gymnázium Jaroslava Heyrovského, Mezi Školami 2475
- 26 March to 28 June: semestral beginner and advanced Czech courses (registration required), address: Prague 4, Gymnázium Budějovická, Budějovická 680
- 6 April to 8 June: advanced Czech course, permanent residence A1 Czech exam preparatory course (registration required), address: Prague 3, Koněvova 65, Žižkov Community Centre
Anežka Polášková, telephone: 222 360 834, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perspektiva – Free Czech Courses and Seminars for Jobseekers
- Until 14 June – free beginner and intermediate Czech courses, address: Prague 8, Karlínské náměstí 7, Nová půda. Perspektiva is a social rehabilitation service for unemployed migrants in Prague who do not need a work permit.
- 27 April: Jobklub: Job Interview – how to prepare and present oneself (registration required), address: Prague 8, Karlínské náměstí 7, Nová půda
- 26 April: Seminar on qualification exams for nurses (registration required), address: Prague 3, Koněvova 65, Žižkov Community Centre
Kateřina Ošancová, telephone: 702 150 630, email: email@example.com
Open Clubs – Prague
- Ladies Club at the Žižkov community centre, Koněvova 65A. Preparation of food from different cultures. Tuesday 3 April, 10 April, and 17 April, 11:00 – 12:30 a.m.
- Ladies Club at Nová půda, Karlínské náměstí 7, 3rd Preparation of food from different cultures. Friday 27th April, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- English Club at the Žižkov Community Centre, Koněvova 65A. Thursday 5 April, 12 April, 19 April, and 26 April, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- CIC Literary Club – Literary Prague. CIC Nová Půda, Karlínské náměstí 7, 3rd Saturday 21 April 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- A walk through the Lesser Town. Meeting point: Národní divadlo tram stop. Sunday 22 April, 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Get to Know Tajikistan. CIC Nová Půda, Karlínské náměstí 7, 3rd Friday 27 April, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Valery Senichev, telefon: 735 612 490, email: firstname.lastname@example.org