UNICEF and GHMP invite you to celebrate World Children’s Day. The event will run throughout the day, and you can come and go anytime except 16:30-17:30, when there will be…More
Starting from September 2023, InBaze offers migrants who live anywhere in the CR individual support and other services aimed at the improvement of job-seeking competencies as a part of their ‘Nová práce’ (New Job) project. All services will be provided in Prague free of charge. Some of the services may be provided online.
The offer includes:
- Educational courses (interview preparation, communication at work etc.)
- Retraining courses
- Employment mediation
- Job and career counselling
Conditions for participants:
- They must be currently unemployed or registered at the Labour Office
- Basic knowledge of Czech
- Motivation to find a job and get employed
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Active participation in consultations and educational courses
If interested, contact InBaze at firstname.lastname@example.org.